Welcome from the Dean
Business School is one of the biggest schools in our university in terms of the number of students and faculty. Its history can be dated back to 1960 when Beijing Business School was established. With a history of about 60 years, our school has produced significant numbers of professional managers for businesses and government agencies, and contributed a large amount of management knowledge.
We have been authorized to offer bachelor programs since 1960, master programs since 1983, and a joint doctoral program since 2003. Now we have 1 joint Accounting PhD program, 6 academic master programs, 2 professional master programs (MBA and MPAcc) and 8 undergraduate programs in 6 disciplines, covering all areas of business administration education, such as Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Tourism Management, Logistics, Management Science, Accounting, and Finance.
In recent years, Business School has been entitled many great honors as follows:
· Accounting discipline was authorized as Key Discipline of Beijing in 2012.
· Business Administration discipline ranked No. 37 in the national assessment by the Ministry of Education, based on the quality of faculty, research, alumni, and overall reputation in 2013.
· Accounting, Finance and Logistics were authorized as National-level Bachelor Programs by the Ministry of Education.
· Two First- Prize were achieved in 2013 Beijing Higher Education Teaching Awards.
· Full-English teaching accounting bachelor program was authorized as “National Talent Training Mode Innovation Experimentation Area”.
In recent years, the School has got rapid progress in internationalization research and education. We have established extensive international collaboration with many foreign universities in USA, EU, UK， and Australia, and began to prepare the AACSB International Accreditation. We have 2 international programs: The International MBA (IMBA) program and the International Accounting (IA) program. We always welcome new faculty and staff with ideals and passion, and students with a dream to excel in the world of business to join us at the forefront of management education.
Dean of Business School